Don’t miss this homestay when you visit Sanandaj
Trekking and hiking in vast mountainous areas of western Iran, especially Kurdistan is an experience nature lovers shouldn’t miss. Mountains and nature around Doulab village near Sanandaj in Kordestan Province has surpassed many trekkers expectation in terms of beauty and variety of landscapes.
Manager of homestays in Doulab village knows everything about these mountains and provide trekking and hiking tours. IranianStay truly recommend this village and tours if you want an authentic moment meeting locals and hiking in beautiful place.
Doulab village located 45 kilometers of Southwest of Sanandaj to Kamyaran in Kurdistan Province. By staying in this village, you can eat local dishes and wear local clothing. For booking homestay in this village contact Iranianstay.
Contact Iranian Stay (Rumi Trip)
Phone: 0098 (0) 939 075 5923
WhatsApp: 0098 939 075 5923
Read More Blog Posts
- Homestay in Sanandaj and Trekking and hiking in Kordestan
- Hostel in Miankaleh peninsula Mazandaran Iran
- Homestay in Korit village in Tabas – Stay in old carvansaray
- Live in underground homes in Bahabad city in Yazd
- Snowy day in old homestay in Natanz
- Amazing and beautiful village between mountain and desert
- One night in homestay in Golpayegan