One of the best description we found about an ecolodge is samaneh zareei experience:
In the last days of this fall My husband and I went to Golpayegan.
Here is our residence in the village of Hassan Hafez
First we entered to the hostel, the courtyard was filled with yellow leaves, and even in the water pond was full of yellow leaves, orange and red. It was so beautiful that we were surprising for a while. This homestay has three rooms and all have a toilet and shower. It has traditional and nostalgic architecture. we choose a room that had a traditional table (Korsi). Our room was a museum with a lot of traditional crafts.
See More Travel Blog Posts
- Homestay in Sanandaj and Trekking and hiking in Kordestan
- Hostel in Miankaleh peninsula Mazandaran Iran
- Homestay in Korit village in Tabas – Stay in old carvansaray
- Live in underground homes in Bahabad city in Yazd
- Snowy day in old homestay in Natanz
- Amazing and beautiful village between mountain and desert
- One night in homestay in Golpayegan