Homestay in Korit village: In the middle of the Korit abandoned mudbrick village you will see an old caravansary that changed to homestay. Lovely place you will definitely experience pure tranquility there.
Stay in abandoned villages
For those of you that visited Kharanaq village near Yazd and loved it, you should take bus and drive 5 hours from Yazd to the east to Tabas in South Khorasan. In Tabas county There are many mudbrick villages that were inhabited for millennia but were abandoned after the 1978 earthquake. People just started new villages just next to the old villages because the places were just too good to live.
Where in Korit village
One of this villages is Korit. Korit village located in 13 km from Tabas. Visiting Korit village will be a unique experience to wander through the passageways, some still almost undamaged, and go in and out of old homes. It really gives you a feel for life near the desert, and a different architectural style to enjoy.
Read More Travel Blog Posts
- Homestay in Sanandaj and Trekking and hiking in Kordestan
- Hostel in Miankaleh peninsula Mazandaran Iran
- Homestay in Korit village in Tabas – Stay in old carvansaray
- Live in underground homes in Bahabad city in Yazd
- Snowy day in old homestay in Natanz
- Amazing and beautiful village between mountain and desert
- One night in homestay in Golpayegan